Monday, August 26, 2019

उर्दू वाला चश्मा की प्रस्तोता नूपुर शर्मा जी को शुभकामनायें

  








Nupur Sharma
25-08-2019  at 10:00 AM 


UPDATE: Break from URDU WALA CHASHMA (@The Wire) - after TWO years of a TRANSFORMATIVE & ENRICHING experience - I’ll be taking a TEMPORARY BREAK.

AGENDA:

1) At this point in life I feel the need to CONSOLIDATE my work and life EXPERIENCE (which has been...well...“INTERESTING” 😊) into something CONCRETE. So I will work on a BOOK.

2) I want to learn how to read and write URDU - filhaal pooree RAVAANI se nahi padh paati.

3) Also on the agenda is IMMERSING myself in URDU & PANJABI poetry and literature. I feel that if I don’t REPLENISH myself on this count my work will stagnate.

Thanks ever so much for all the KHULOOS & IZZAT that you so graciously bestowed upon me - truly MOVED and INSPIRED by your GENEROSITY of SPIRIT.

I am THANKFUL for the CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. It helped me GROW 🙏

I am EVEN MORE THANKFUL for the KIRDAARKUSHI and NASTY jibes 🙃

Online and Offline I have been called a “MULLI”, “PAKISTANI Agent”, "Brainwashed victim of ‘LOVE JIHAD’”, “MENOPAUSAL" (by men who seem 60 plus) & “SLUT” with all the glorious variations of the word that are used by self appointed SAMAAJ KE THEKEDAARS - men (AND women too). These are people who award KIRDAAR KE TAMGHAY in the KHAANDAANI KHAATOON/BAZAARU AURAT, IZZATDAAR/BESHARAM, WHORE/MADDONA binary - anything but SIMPLY HUMAN.

As for the conduct of the MARD HAZRAAT themselves - well, "MEN will be MEN” 🙂 - the same parameters don't apply of course. And PATRIARCHAL women SUPPORT the men in this.

I do not SHARE this to evoke SYMPATHY, PITY or ANGER - only to CALL OUT the MISOGYNY, COMMUNALISM and ISLAMOPHOBIA in DESI society.

These WEAPONS must be DIFFUSED by DE-CONSTRUCTION. The process also helps one HEAL and eventually TRANSCEND to a state of FORGIVENESS. One then hopes that someday these Trolls will rid themselves of the INSECURITY that makes them ACT OUT, makes them want to CRUSH YOUR SPIRIT.

As a friend explained to me - TROLLS are TORMENTED souls at one level.

I know I am NOT UNIQUE in this. For instance, MUSLIM ladies (and gentlemen) on SOCIAL MEDIA face much more VITRIOL.

Yes, the TOXICITY was DEEPLY HURTFUL initially but it also TOUGHENED me, made me a better JUDGE OF HUMAN NATURE going forward.

It DID NOT SUCCEED IN KILLING MY SELF BELIEF or MAKING ME CYNICAL ABOUT MY FELLOW HUMANS 🤗

In any case, “...HATRED is too heavy a BURDEN to bear.” Martin Luther King Jr.

On BALANCE, the LOVE and RESPECT that I received FAR outweighed the HATRED (essentially borne out of FEAR). #GodsChildrenALL

In the course of 2 years I did over 50 EPISODES of Urdu Wala Chashma and met countless PEOPLE - it was ALL EDUCATIVE and EXHILARATING.

My VIEWS on some topics have EVOLVED over time but I stand behind the basic SPIRIT of each episode of UWC.

There is also hopefully a somewhat better GRIP on the LANGUAGE in the latter episodes. I welcome CANDID FEEDBACK.

You can access almost all the episodes of URDU WALA CHASHMA here: 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist…

There is also my page on Facebook. Search for NUPUR SHARMA OFFICIAL - a portal of my WORK and CONCERNS.

THE WIRE ka TAH E DIL se shukria - you gave me a PLATFORM and PURPOSE, I felt that I COUNTED as a CITIZEN even if in a MODEST way.

I am PROUD to be associated with a COURAGEOUS organisation such as this.

For some months I may be relatively DORMANT on FACEBOOK or even GO OFF it at times - please don’t take it amiss. #ZindagiGulzarHai 🌻

Apna khaas khayaal rakhiyega. See you later InshaAllah.

Warmly, 
 Nupur


https://www.facebook.com/nupur.sharma.39794/posts/10156574322126302


~विजय राजबली माथुर ©

******************************************************************


No comments: